Thursday, March 31, 2011

Letting The Creative Juices Flow!


When I went into the local fabric store, I couldn't wait to find some bright and colorful fabric that I could make my first creation with! I loved many of the fabric designs and textures there! I could see making many things with the amazing selection they had! But the summer dress design I choose needed something bright and flowing when the dress would twirl! As soon as I saw the bright colors and pattern on this incredible fabric, I knew this was it! When I was having it cut, the storeowner informed me that there was a striped coordinating fabric that went with it! For the dress design I picked, I knew these two coordinating fabrics would be perfect! I knew it was meant to be! I was ready to make my first creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment