Monday, April 9, 2012

Diaper Bag and Coordinating Ribbon Tag Blanket


In my previous post, I published photos of some great fabric that I was going to turn into a wonderful baby gift and that is exactly what I did. I handmade this diaper bag with two outside pockets and 3 inside pockets for that extra needed storage. More so, I made it more stylish for the mommy who will carry it! I am proud of myself with this project. It even has a nice coordinating lining.




Pictured below is the inside lining and pockets to hold wipes, bottles, and the many baby needs a mommy must bring along.






Then for baby, I made this ultra soft ribbon tag blanket with coordinating fabric squares. I even added a zig zag stitch around the edges for a nice embellished look! It turned out super cute and I hope baby William loves it for years to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment